Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4

Joy of children - part 2

Posted in , ,
This is another shot from the Marina Barrage shooting session. This is scheduled to be out yesterday, but I was too excited with my Helix shot, and decided to put this to today. I'll be posting the other helix shots after editing, which won't come soon.

New equipment coming! Finally all plans are in place and hopefully I'll be able to get my Canon 580EX II next week. Hopefully by then, I'll be able to take better portrait shots.

Now for the picture:



Camera settings:
Focal length: 50mm
F-stop: f/1.8
Exposure: 1/2000 second
ISO: 100
Exposure bias: -0.3 step
Handheld

Don't forget to leave a comment, cheers!

4 comments:

  1. yeah how u do that teach me please >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not qualified to teach, but I can share how I got this shot.

    first I look for a happy kid playing with bubbles, then squat down near the kid and start bursting my shutter. Also, a fast lens and/or enough lighting is required for a fast shot like this.

    Anything else you would like to know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going to buy that lens.. T___T....why am i so broke these days man..lolx..

    ReplyDelete